• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

gcwp

Floyd187

Hen of Fame Supporter
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Quick question here. I am looking to get my concealed weapons permit. I have a clean record
Except for a stupid charge. Never convicted, just a lot of court stuff. To make a long story short, I played paintball with my church group at the time I was going to high school. I just so happend to be late to school and parked in the teachers parking lot. Later that day I got called to move it. The school cop came with me and asked if he could search it. Me having nothing to hide said yes. As he opens the trunk, he finds a "FRAME" to a paintball gun. No barrel, co2 tank, hopper, ext. Just the frame. I got to jail on w felony weapons violation on government property. Stupid, I know. Well between first offenders and diversion program it was suppose to dropped and not on my record. Is it ok/smart to try to get my permit...? Thanks.

If you weren't convicted then it shouldn't be a problem, but don't take my word for it. There is no concealed weapons permit, just a Georgia weapons carry license. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom