Glock Ejection Question

My glock 17 3rd gen keeps ejecting the spent casings right in my face. Is this normal? Today I put about 200 arounds through it, I had one stove pipe out of one of my KCI mags but every thing I shot it seems to spit it either into my face or over my head behind me. I was shoointg Federal 9mm(100 round boxes from wally world) and the usually Tula ammo. Should I take this bad boy to Glock or just deal with it?:confused:

Oh also i haven't cleaned in about 2000-3000 rounds, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

If the Glock has done this SINCE IT WAS NEW, I'd take it to Smyrna & have 'em look at it...If it just started doing it RECENTLY, I'd give it a GOOD Cleaning with an emphasis on making sure to get any "Gunk" out from on/behind/around the Extractor and then see if it is still "Spitting" spent brass at you...If NOT, "Problem" fixed...if it is STILL "Spitting" the spent brass @ you, then take it to Glock in Smyrna to have it looked at...HTH....mikey357

If the Glock has done this SINCE IT WAS NEW, I'd take it to Smyrna & have 'em look at it...If it just started doing it RECENTLY, I'd give it a GOOD Cleaning with an emphasis on making sure to get any "Gunk" out from on/behind/around the Extractor and then see if it is still "Spitting" spent brass at you...If NOT, "Problem" fixed...if it is STILL "Spitting" the spent brass @ you, then take it to Glock in Smyrna to have it looked at...HTH....mikey357
This ^ ^ ^

Back
Top Bottom