• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Great Deal @ Army Navy again !

Greg41

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
367   0
Reaction score
Army Navy has another great Deal going on rite now !! Bodygaurd .380 $299 New also has the ones with lazer on sale but not 100% on price think they were $349 but if you are not close I would call 1st # is 770-389/3350 !!

Army Navy has another great Deal going on rite now !! Bodygaurd .380 $299 New also has the ones with lazer on sale but not 100% on price think they were $349 but if you are not close I would call 1st # is 770-389/3350 !!
Great deal for sure!! Gonna try and get down that way to stockbridge army navy. Always had great experiences there. Past 24 years of my life, always went there. Thanks for sharing this killer deal, I live too far from cgp to get anything from them

Great deal for sure!! Gonna try and get down that way to stockbridge army navy. Always had great experiences there. Past 24 years of my life, always went there. Thanks for sharing this killer deal, I live too far from cgp to get anything from them
I do too, but I make the drive anyway. lol I live in Kennesaw and it takes me from 30-40 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom