• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAHA Colorado!!

Did you read the comments below the article? The one person says that they shouldn't need a background check to just trade the gun for a gift card because it's not a sell, it's a trade or a donation where you get a gift card in return. I wonder everyday how a brain like that works, it's like the folks that want to turn every conversation into a "You're bashing me because I read that far into your comment and need to be victimized so I can speak out." TOTAL BS, but what the heck do I know. In my world 2+2 still equals 4.

"It's OK for me, but not for you" attitude, again coming for the liberal side.

Did you read the comments below the article? The one person says that they shouldn't need a background check to just trade the gun for a gift card because it's not a sell, it's a trade or a donation where you get a gift card in return. I wonder everyday how a brain like that works, it's like the folks that want to turn every conversation into a "You're bashing me because I read that far into your comment and need to be victimized so I can speak out." TOTAL BS, but what the heck do I know. In my world 2+2 still equals 4.

"It's OK for me, but not for you" attitude, again coming for the liberal side.

yeah, I read them all including that one. Made me shake my head too.

Back
Top Bottom