Harvest Time and Grim Reaper's!

Death by Selection

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Ive got most the stuff for my new bow...ordered a dozen Harvest Time HT-2's and picked up some Grim Reaper's. Got the HT-2's yesterday and they appear to be very well built arrow's. They are cut from each end to 27.5" both end's squared and the insert is squared. Oh yeah I forgot to mention these are the 350 spine .003 straightness. Im going to give these to my brother and I ordered another dozen today with custom wrap's. I also switched to Grim Reaper's I bought a pack of the 1 3/8" Razortip's from Bass Pro Shop while I was up visiting my folks last week. I was impressed with them so I bought some more of the 1 3/8" Razorcut SS. Im pleased so far with my arrow/broadhead choice. Ive been rather busy latly so havent had a chance to get my new bow setup or anything, but hopefully ill have some field result's soon!

Also these finished out around 370 grains with a 100 grain tip and 11-13% FOC (depending on which method I use!) That's much better then what I was getting out of my Flatline's (could only get around 9-10% without going to a heavier head/weight tube) Once I add a lighted nock and wrap's to mine we'll see what they finish out at should be around 380-390 grain's total. More info coming soon!

Last edited:
The new ones I ordered came in today and they look great!

Attachments

• DSCF5135.jpg
    DSCF5135.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom