• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Header Question ??

Ballplayer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Ballplayer
37   0
Reaction score
Why is it when I place an ad, I write the header in capital letters it shows up after entering the ad in small letters ? is there a special trick or setting to correct this. It happens only in the header.

Why is it when I place an ad, I write the header in capital letters it shows up after entering the ad in small letters ? is there a special trick or setting to correct this. It happens only in the header.

The system automatically coverts them to lowercase to prevent "shouting," have you seen any other threads with all capital letters for the title?

Not sure you understand what I'm saying, for instance I placed an ad a few days ago and in the header itself it says "ruger model 77" when I typed "Ruger Model 77". Seems I'm not the only one that this happens to while others can put it in capital letters and they stick, LOL. I've got to be doing something wrong, just can't figure it out. Thanks for replying

What I do is just make a word (for emphasis) all caps if I think it'll help draw pageviews, but just don't try making the entire title all caps, but you can always tweak it after you post it.

I don't care what "they" say about you, you really do know what you speak of, it worked, LOL ! Thanks, I learned something useful.

Back
Top Bottom