• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help for Jeddak auction. Winner-@Wallace's

I want to send my many thanks for those that selflessly offered up their time, support, and items for this tragic situation. I merely bid on an item in hopes it will ease some of the stress for Jeddak.

The big thanks are to the ones below and the many many others who donated parts or time to get these auctions and or donations going.

Hats off to all of you. True selfless individuals. You have my respect forever.

SAR 6114 SAR 6114 @NWSharpshooter @Nonliberal rrhodes rrhodes @Boz1911 @Paynefree @dixieammo @KrisD @smokey30725 @lftd&pwrstrok'n @Horsehat

In addition, there are many ODT'ers that have donated through the gofundme link. I'm proud to see many references to ODT on the donations, as there are this morning, supporting Jeddak and his family. No one does this for anything other then "it's just the right thing to do". I have received multiple PMs that state, I can't bid, but want to donate somehow... Wow.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jeddak.

rrhodes

In addition, there are many ODT'ers that have donated through the gofundme link. I'm proud to see many references to ODT on the donations, as there are this morning, supporting Jeddak and his family. No one does this for anything other then "it's just the right thing to do". I have received multiple PMs that state, I can't bid, but want to donate somehow... Wow.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jeddak.

rrhodes

We may not always get along behind the keyboard, but when one of our own is in need, we come together like no other group I know of on the internet! God bless everyone!

Back
Top Bottom