• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Here's My UNICORN!! finally.!.! Let's see yours

NO, they are not mine. I must have misunderstood the thread. I thought it was talking about Unicorns, that you don't have. My bad. I have spoken with the guy who owns these, but they are not mine.
LOL ITS ALL GOOD BUD, I HAVE NOT MET/DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU (YET) BUT YET IT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME IF THESE WAS YOURS, LOL ESPCIALLY FROM SOME OF THE WHEELIES IVE SEEN YOU POST:cool:

LOL ITS ALL GOOD BUD, I HAVE NOT MET/DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU (YET) BUT YET IT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME IF THESE WAS YOURS, LOL ESPCIALLY FROM SOME OF THE WHEELIES IVE SEEN YOU POST:cool:

Thanks Jhold. Even though I did not read the thread properly, I do have a unicorn of sorts that I use as a BBQ carry piece.

M19-3 Pinto with a Mexican double loop holster.

NO, they are not mine. I must have misunderstood the thread. I thought it was talking about Unicorns, that you don't have. My bad. I have spoken with the guy who owns these, but they are not mine.[/QUOTE

I could have sworn those were yours, either way they're awesome.

Thanks Jhold. Even though I did not read the thread properly, I do have a unicorn of sorts that I use as a BBQ carry piece.

M19-3 Pinto with a Mexican double loop holster.

Beautiful gun JWC, I still want to be adopted by you though. Lol

Back
Top Bottom