Hit it just right.

Remmy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
Me and my buddy planted 8 acres yesterday and thank goodness we got right at 1 1/2 inches of rain on them today. They should pop within the next 7 days.
We have fed 1100 pounds of corn in the past 5 weeks and we have 400 pounds left that we will use this week and next week.
We don't bow hunt or muzzleloader hunt so that will be cleaned up atleast 3 weeks before we start hunting and the food plots will be smoking by then.

Me and my buddy planted 8 acres yesterday and thank goodness we got right at 1 1/2 inches of rain on them today. They should pop within the next 7 days.
We have fed 1100 pounds of corn in the past 5 weeks and we have 400 pounds left that we will use this week and next week.
We don't bow hunt or muzzleloader hunt so that will be cleaned up atleast 3 weeks before we start hunting and the food plots will be smoking by then.

You need to bow hunt and muzzle loader hunt. It doesn't take much money and it's worth it. This is my muzzle loader buck from last year:
1012151047.jpg

Happy hunting yo.

I pretty Much hunt archery all season long.
It's just too fun to quit but there are those times where I kick myself for not having a rifle for That monster that's just out of my comfort range for archery.

Reactions: MRH
You need to bow hunt and muzzle loader hunt. It doesn'. t take much money and it's worth it. This is my muzzle loader buck from last year:View attachment 908019

Happy hunting yo.

I agree. I'm on a ten day stretch at work or I would be in there everyday. It is an extra month of hunting...Why pass it up?
Besides, I know several guys who killed their biggest bucks with bow or muzzleloader. I am sure they are glad they decided to go.

Back
Top Bottom