HK P30s v3 9mm

Here is a pic. i shot just a few rds last on my carry HK45c after i shot my P30s above..a storm was coming so i had get out of the wood's fast. 230gr GoldDot's @~ 21 ft. The first high shot was drawn from my holster and my pressout then the rest were single action...
[Broken External Image]:

HK doesn't give a lot of Police discounts which is why you don't see more departments carrying them. I had a P30S I loved. I got rid of it for other HK goodness.

Didn't know that.... I guess HK is cocky, they know they make top end guns and even government have to pay! :[

I love my USP 45 trusty night stand special. I take it to the range and shoot it every time no matter what others I take. Its soft shooting, accurate and beautimous.

I'd use your credential to get some good HK discount!

I only wish sir. Chopper's correct in that you can only get a LEO discount at certain "authorized stores", and even then its a headache. Dept. letterhead, a long application and so forth. Plus, there's not one of those "authorized dealers" around me for over 200 miles.

The US Border Patrol i used to help out some and they carried a HK P2k in .357 sig. i believe and not long ago the BP put a big order into for more HK's. Cross Creek Gun's in Ohio is the only place i buy my HK's. Mike is a great guy and his price's are great with great customer service. He has a web sight you can contact him. He's also on the HK forum. Give him my username can't hurt ha. My next project is likely a USPSD 9mm and have a match trigger put in and then ?? see where i'm going suppressed :)..

thank's guy's,
-David

Back
Top Bottom