Holy overpriced ammo Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people feel the need to start threads like this. Who gives a flying ****? There's a buch of idiots out there charging astronomical prices for stuff. Get over it and don't buy it. If nobody buys it they will drop their price or keep their product. It isn't like it's a necessity, you don't have to have it.

There's nothing to get over. Just pointing out the absurdity of what someone is selling some ammo for. Lighten the f**k up.

It's just really annoying seeing these threads day after day.

It's kind of the same thing you are complaining about. If you don't like the thread don't read it. Isn't that kind of what you were saying about not buying expensive ammo? I like knowing what sites to avoid.

I understand 2001SportTJ's point. The reason I put the tag up wasn't to complain, but rather to sorta laugh and poke at how ridiculous this "ammo shortage" has become.

It's kind of the same thing you are complaining about. If you don't like the thread don't read it. Isn't that kind of what you were saying about not buying expensive ammo? I like knowing what sites to avoid.

You have a point. It's just really annoying to see threads *****ing about pricing all the time. Not everybody is going to list THEIR items at prices that YOU find acceptable all the time. It's always been that way, and always will be. Get over it already....I may just be in an ill mood tonight though. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom