• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home surveillance catches three armed burglars attempting to break into womans home!

She is lucky to have had the cameras. The wannabe thieves won't come back to her place.

Not always true. Now they know where the camera is and where to cut the wire. If I had to guess they would just hug the wall out of range then disable the cam. She also needs to adjust the front camera. They guy was average height. When he was at the door the angle cut off his head. Most breakins have repeats. They usually come back for the stuff they couldn't carry on the first trip.

I have IR cameras on my driveway (900 ft long drive) out buildings, door areas, and covering the yards. I'm sure the government thinks I'm a paranoid psychotic homicidal maniac but the jokes on them, I'm not paranoid. And keep a load AR with NV by the bed. Thanks to our government coddling thugs and outlaws, decent people have to live in fortified bunkers. I grew up in the westend section of Atlanta in the 40's & 50's. Never locked a door and nothing was ever stolen. Now it's night patrol and turning loose the Dogs of War after Dark. But on the bright side, the old lady can pop a purple drank at 200 ft in total darkness. We're loving our retirement as long as they can't get thru the razor wire:very_drunk:

Back
Top Bottom