• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I dont like them but...

I have one in every bag, kit, car, etc. At last count somewhere around 12-14 of them.

I have saved their cost so many times over by fixing something with the tool that I had on me right now.

Don't know how anyone can not have one.
If i found my other set i wouldnt even be mad i bought this set today lol

If i found my other set i wouldnt even be mad i bought this set today lol

Don't think you can have too many. I've given them to a few buddies, one of whom had a cheap hardware store knockoff that cut his hand when the can opener bent while trying to open a can. As soon as we got back home I got him one of my extra Waves.

I told him friends don't let friends carry multitools made out of tin...

Good find! If you have any extras, I'll buy one from ya. Would need it mailed to Augusta though. Would pay you if you'd be willing to do that, let me know. Thanks.

Don't think you can have too many. I've given them to a few buddies, one of whom had a cheap hardware store knockoff that cut his hand when the can opener bent while trying to open a can. As soon as we got back home I got him one of my extra Waves.

I told him friends don't let friends carry multitools made out of tin...
lol thats awesome. Ive had a few different brands... You cant beat leatherman anything. And for the quality its well priced. I hate being anywgere without my multi tool. And the flashlight with this set is decent and it fits on the side with the clip!

Back
Top Bottom