"interogation"

If he actually did steal something then who cares? He had it coming and his own father seemed to believe he was guilty too. Soft ass "slap on the wrist" type punishment is why we have so much crime.

If he actually did steal something then who cares? He had it coming and his own father seemed to believe he was guilty too. Soft ass "slap on the wrist" type punishment is why we have so much crime.
unfortunately, I have to agree with you on slap-on-the-wrist type punishments spoiling the youth but on the context of hanging a boy upside down and getting him attacked by a vicious dog, not so much.
I actually feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
unfortunately, I have to agree with you on slap-on-the-wrist type punishments spoiling the youth but on the context of hanging a boy upside down and getting him attacked by a vicious dog, not so much.
I actually feel sorry for you.

A boy? It was an 18 year old man. Also, if you took the time to google his name you would very easily find this article saying that he was stealing DRUGS and that he harassed the dog in the past:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/wis-cops-man-sets-dog-teen-dad-watches-17163198#.UEtLOLKPUeE

But I understand your POV... I mean who likes to let facts get in the way of an opportunity to act like an arrogant, condescending douche on the internet :thumb:

sometimes the crime deserves the punishment, sometimes it doesn't
stealing is stealing no matter what you steal
IMO- This punishment was a bit harsh. Maybe a hammer to both hands several times would have done the trick.

sometimes the crime deserves the punishment, sometimes it doesn't
stealing is stealing no matter what you steal
IMO- This punishment was a bit harsh. Maybe a hammer to both hands several times would have done the trick.

I agree that perhaps it was a little too harsh, but I bet he won't steal anymore. A harsh lesson is better than NO lesson, and think about all the potential would-be victims that he won't steal from in the future because of this.

Keep in mind that this wasn't a 11-12 year old, but rather it was an 18 year old man who was (probably) about to be out on his own and away from his father's guidance, and the father likely knew that he wouldn't have many more opportunities to teach the kid right from wrong. I think that we can both agree that there's obviously better ways to teach lessons, but if I had to choose between parents like this and soft, do-nothing parents I'd go with this dad and neighbor any day of the week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom