• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Item Gone: FS/FT Tan Eotech exps 3-0 & g33 magnifier w/unity fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Spaulding

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
What’s the matter kid? Don’t ya like clowns?
401   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Item Gone: FS/FT Tan Eotech exps 3-0 &amp; g33 magnifier w/unity fast...

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1350 w/unity mounts $1100 just optics
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will consider HIGH quality LPVO w/quality mount,+\- $$ as needed ie. Rzr1-6 e models or nightforce nx8.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Basically new, I traded for it a while back and ended up never mounting it to anything when some unexpected things came up. Pretty sure the mounts are new I know I bought the FTC one and it’s not been installed. (you get to deal with the trash factory eotech screws)

Pics should tell you everything. Will get all the pics you want for serious parties. I may have the box for the fast riser, I may not so bank on what’s in the pics.

ONLY TRADE I WOULD CONSIDER IS HIGH QUALITY LPVO. If you offer anything else I will just ignore it.

willing to ship on buyers dime to people with perfect, long standing feedback and take several types of payments.

Pictures:
B2B50690-F801-490B-8C8C-846BEF925E26.jpeg
5DF98FF2-2857-400C-A84F-6D68B880F858.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom