Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson M&amp;P 15 Flat Earth model

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $699

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new in the box weapon. I chose the Nato Round for this weapon because of the strength of the barrel to do the job that a .223 is just not going to do. However, you can shoot .223 in this rifle. This is a real deer-stopper and great for home defense. It is an easy rifle to clean and maintain plus it has a Smith and Wesson lifetime warranty. It has never been fired and comes with a Picatinny rail to accommodate any scope you might have. It also has extra mags and I think I still have the box it came in. The gun is locked up at my son's house and he is out of the country at the moment but will be back any day now. I might even have ammo for it. If you don't have a scope I still have a new one in a box in my garage. Selling well below cost even less than Palmento Armory. I apologize for the photos but my son took the pictures before he left and he is no photographer. If you are shopping for a reliable M&P 15 don't overlook this one.

Pictures:
P1020213.JPG
P1020212.JPG
P1020214.JPG
P1020211.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom