Just got my first bow!!!!

xGAxBlueChip

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
6   0
Reaction score
I finally bit the bullet and bought my first bow!!! Man was it overdue.. I went with the Bowtech Assassin and from all the bows i shot, The (Z7, The Destroyer, Some Hoyt and a couple others..) the Assassin was the the quietest and smoothest bow IMO.. It also helped that it was the best price. I really liked the the Destroyer and the Z7 but at hundreds less I just couldn't pass on the Assassin. Anyways I very happy to finally be part of the archery family and can't wait for my first hunt next month!! (Flint River WMA hog hunt) wish me luck...
:)

Good luck on the pigs! Make sure you practice, practice, and practice some more...might want to go ahead and broadhead tune and get all your fine tuning out of the way now so you can spend more time practicing your form and shooting and dont have to worry about it right before your trip.

Make sure to take your camera when you go to!

Last edited:
I finally bit the bullet and bought my first bow!!! Man was it overdue.. I went with the Bowtech Assassin and from all the bows i shot, The (Z7, The Destroyer, Some Hoyt and a couple others..) the Assassin was the the quietest and smoothest bow IMO.. It also helped that it was the best price. I really liked the the Destroyer and the Z7 but at hundreds less I just couldn't pass on the Assassin. Anyways I very happy to finally be part of the archery family and can't wait for my first hunt next month!! (Flint River WMA hog hunt) wish me luck...
:)
Carefull its addicting :-)

Back
Top Bottom