• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

knife show

jamesthemechanic

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
are any of the knives shown on these infomercials any good not talking about kitchen knives the one where you get 100 knives for 39.99 and it has some machete knives and such just wondering

We used to watch "cutlery corner" after shift at work. It used to be funny as hell because we think the host had a drinking problem and was known to drop knives and cut himself from time to time.

But he either sobered up or found Jesus or something because its not as funny as it used to be

We used to watch "cutlery corner" after shift at work. It used to be funny as hell because we think the host had a drinking problem and was known to drop knives and cut himself from time to time.

But he either sobered up or found Jesus or something because its not as funny as it used to be

that i would watch and support just for the humor, kinda like the odt.

are any of the knives shown on these infomercials any good not talking about kitchen knives the one where you get 100 knives for 39.99 and it has some machete knives and such just wondering
short answer is "no"... Yeah, they have blade-shaped protrusions from handle-shaped objects but that is about the extent of their resemblance to actual cutlery. :)

i guessed they were as cheap as flea market or the same. i came to my senses you know late night bored out of your mind stareing at the tv makes you crazy .. my house is full of that kind of stuff my wifes grandmother buys it and sends it to her . i have owned just about every useless item on tv lol not really but close

Back
Top Bottom