• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Knives

Pop's garage

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
I'm a knife collector and amatuer photographer. Sometimes they turn out pretty good...

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_027.jpg

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_Knives018_1.jpg

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_Knives203.jpg

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_Knives194.jpg

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_Knives044.jpg

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_Sowbellys_sowbelly031.jpg

i167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_Rodneyinga_misc836.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
The first one is handmade by Mike Wilson up in Hayesville, N.C. He's got about 40 years of experience under his belt. I like folders, but saw this one at a craft show and had to have it. His prices are pretty reasonable, too. You can look him up at Mike Wilson knives.com. He does pretty well with a camera on his own..

Thanks for the kind words.
The blue one is called a "peanut". Small framed and very pocket friendly with nice, useable blade shapes. I carry one a good bit. It's cow bone dyed blue.
Case knives are still 100% Made in the U.S.A. and assembled and finished by hand in Bradford, Pa. by a tight-knit group (a lot of them family) who take customer satisfaction very seriously. You got a problem with a Case, send it in. They'll make it right. Club members can go there and get a guided tour of the plant and even assemble their own knife.
They also host a collector reunion every two years and pull out all the stops to make it quite an event.
Woops, I'm babbling.
http://www.wrcase.com/index_en.php

Back
Top Bottom