• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kydex

blackplague14

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
I've recently gotten into making Kydex holsters and sheaths. A few of the members here have purchased a few of them and seemed happy enough with the quality. I learned most of working with Kydex from watching PhillyEDC's videos on youtube. If you have any interest in learning he is worth watching, although he is long-winded. I purchase most of my material from knifekits.com, although some of the hardware can be found at Threads for the South.

I am a sheetmetal worker, and a father of 3 kids, so I don't have a lot of time for this hobby, but it is fun and brings in a little extra money on the side. I'll have a couple of holsters and knife sheaths at the meet and greet. If anyone has any questions on how to work with Kydex or ideas on how to improve my design, I would like to hear it. The rivet hole pattern is compatible with small Tek-Lok, large Tek-Lok, Blade Tech's belt clip, Molle-Lok and Malice Clips. I am not taking orders for holsters, and am focusing on the sheaths to have available at the Gwinnett gun show at the end of June.

Here are a few pics:

Glock 35 and Witness Limited
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_002_23.jpg

Springfield Loaded and Benchmade Nim Cub IWB sheath
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_002_24.jpg

ESEE Laser Strike with Malice Clips attached to CamelBak MULE
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_003_16.jpg

ESEE Candiru neck sheath with ball chain
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_001_16.jpg

ESEE 4 clip point
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_001_13.jpg

I've been wanting to get into this. Just trying to get around to buying materials. The OPs holsters are top notch quality and are very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom