• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Last two before Christmas.

I gotta get in on one of these. What options you got for the wood? The one you posted the other day really had me drooling
Options are really unlimited. I can locally get any wood that grows on this planet. I have more of the Bloodwood and satinwood in stock right now as well as massarenduba, some rosewood, and one or two others and tons of G10.

Options are really unlimited. I can locally get any wood that grows on this planet. I have more of the Bloodwood and satinwood in stock right now as well as massarenduba, some rosewood, and one or two others and tons of G10.

G10 too boring imo it isn't deserving of the level of craftsmanship I see. I'm sure you make it look good too but the wood really ties it all together for me. You got an album somewhere online I can dig through?

G10 too boring imo it isn't deserving of the level of craftsmanship I see. I'm sure you make it look good too but the wood really ties it all together for me. You got an album somewhere online I can dig through?
Really just here and on FB. Click the link in my sig and check them out there. That has about everything I've done.

Back
Top Bottom