• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LET'S GO HAWKS!

The new uni is just for revenue. They'll wear them for 4-5 games a season so they can sell them. Gotta sell high while they are doing good.

Now, are we going to resign Carrol and Milsap? What about the draft? We could use another big because Antich is not a championship bench piece. Do we draft a true center, move Horford to the 4 and use the Milsap money elsewhere? Or maybe we resign Milsap and *gasp* trade Horford for a few decent pieces and another draft pick? They play the same position really.

The new uni is just for revenue. They'll wear them for 4-5 games a season so they can sell them. Gotta sell high while they are doing good.

Now, are we going to resign Carrol and Milsap? What about the draft? We could use another big because Antich is not a championship bench piece. Do we draft a true center, move Horford to the 4 and use the Milsap money elsewhere? Or maybe we resign Milsap and *gasp* trade Horford for a few decent pieces and another draft pick? They play the same position really.

You are out of your mind if you think we are getting rid of Horford. Millsap will get resigned, not sure about Demarre. The draft and free agency will be interesting. Let's just hope Danny Ferry is the one making the decisions

You are out of your mind if you think we are getting rid of Horford. Millsap will get resigned, not sure about Demarre. The draft and free agency will be interesting. Let's just hope Danny Ferry is the one making the decisions

I'm not saying trade him. I'm a big fan of Horford. He becomes a free agent next season when the cap is increased and will probably command a max contract so IF they were to ever move him, now would be the time. If we don't resign carrol, we are going to be REALLY thin on the wing but he has definitely played himself into a huge pay increase. I agree, Danny Ferry needs to be the one calling the shots. Hopefully our new owner understands that as well.

Back
Top Bottom