Limited selection of .22lr in stock at AO (but there's no purchase limit!)

packerrat

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
AO currently has a small selection of .22lr in stock. not sure how great the pricing benchmarks, but they did not have a purchasing cap, greta for us new fish. They have a few kinds I didn't pickup, but I can confirm the following from my receipt:

Federal auto match (325) $25.99
Hornady 30gr Vmax (50) $15.99
Remington ELEY target (50) $13.99
Remington Club Xtra ELEY LTD(50) $12.99
Norma tac-22 (50) $7.99

If anyone is looking for minimag 36gr HP, as of this afternoon, Walmart #1766 (3100 Johnson Ferry rd, marietta, 30062) (770) 640-7225 still has a few 100rd boxes ($7.47). Their ammo case is broken/emptied, so everythign is stored in the back atm. suggest you call ahead, she had about 20 boxes at noon, and I took 3. Give 'em a call before you make the drive.
Good luck!

That Eley is good ammo, but really pricey. Midway usually has it on line at similar prices.

Last time I was there they had a full shelf of CCI standard velocity for $4.99 (the typical $.10/round), but again, no limit.

Thanks for the tip, Spencer60. Just bought my first rifle (10/22 td) and was utterly clueless about the supply problem. don't laugh ;/
I'd be grateful for any guidance about suppliers with inventory of target and SD ammo, any time. I know AO has its detractors, but they are close to me and after driving miles and miles to wind up empty handed at other locations, or to be limited to 1-3 fifty cartridge boxes.... I am preaching to the choir, I know.

but I haven't even fired her yet, waiting for my back to heal enough to stop shaking. was hoping to pickup a little of a lot of different cartridges so I can figure out what she likes/what I can hit with, so when a bulk deal pops up I am savvy to the right buy. If there are any other rookies in the same boat, let me know and maybe we can swap a few testers. Good luck and good hunting!

Back
Top Bottom