• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Location of sellers question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gprecise

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
41   0
Reaction score
When I first joined ODT, I was very pleased to see that there was not any listings from people from other states, or maybe they had their own forum somewhere else on the site. Anyways this ODT S&S forum that I am addicted to now, didn`t have any one outside of Georgia on it or maybe I just missed it. Anyways, I`ve noticed in the last few days that the out of state listings are starting to show up. Is this necessary, can`t we have just one place where its just us Georgia boys swapping and selling? Because I for one am not going to deal with anyone from out of state, that just asking to either get into legal trouble, if not done right or to get screwed. It looks to me to be headed the same direction on this as the old GON, and we all see where that went. Anyways just my opinion.

I had a forum for other states but there really wasn't enough traffic to justify having it, so I just merged all the classifieds together. If other state traffic picks up I will add a forum for other states again. Or if we start getting a lot of listings in just one other state, I'll add a category for that state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom