Looking for work?

cadillaczack

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I wanted to let everybody on here have a shot before I start posting this all over the SouthEast. I am the owner of Four Points Construction. We are a commercial general contracting company. We are currently looking to hire project managers and superintendents to travel around the country for a new client we have added. We also have offerings in the southeast only, but immediate needs are for Texas. I am also trying to compile a composite crew to do the general carpentry package and drywall/metal framing. Pay is based on experience. You will be on payroll, so we do hold taxes. Must have a dependable vehicle as you may need to drive several thousand miles to the locations. Must be able to read prints/specs. Must be able to communicate and coordinate with all the trades involved. In some markets, you may have to oversee several projects at once, and several foremen. Retail experience is a plus, but we do all sorts of different work. Please start with e-mailing resumes or at the very least an introductory letter. We are really busy right now, so please be patient as we work through all of the information. I cannot promise everyone a shot at an interview, so please put your best foot forward. It will help you get short-listed. Jobs@fourpointsbuilds.com

Thanks

Zack

Thanks for posting this here. I am looking for work, but have no experience in the construction industry. However, many ODT folks do have this kind of experience, and it's great that you are giving them first shot at this!

Back
Top Bottom