• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

M1 Carbine parts ID help

So....should I make an attempt to get this thing as Rock-ola as I can? I guess since it was rearsenaled at some point putting Rock-ola parts back on it wouldn't be sacrilege.....

Part of me is afraid to shoot this thing too much as I dont want to wear the barrel out ...

So....should I make an attempt to get this thing as Rock-ola as I can? I guess since it was rearsenaled at some point putting Rock-ola parts back on it wouldn't be sacrilege.....

Part of me is afraid to shoot this thing too much as I dont want to wear the barrel out ...

If the Barrel is at a 3.5 or less ME you will not in your lifetime shoot out the Barrel.
Your Kids kids will not shoot out this barrel so Blast away.

Supposedly around 2.5.....I don't have a gauge

Go to go Shoot away.
Remember it is not war time and these rifles were built to last the handling by Quickly trained men and hold up in Harsh conditions and keep Firing.
The reason most barrels wore out is the constant cleaning of the barrels I have a Few That I keep that has a MW of 5 and if you cut 2 or more inches off the MW drops to 2 or less LOL.
I do not think you will let your cleaning rod brush against the barrel crown and ware it out.

Choot it,

As long as you don't try and sell it as all original I don't see any harm in collecting all rockola, well it will harm your budget and have little impact on value :(

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom