Massive burrito gone in 8 minutes 👁👁

There is a lady on YouTube that is a competition eater. She once ate 100 In N Out hamburger patties with 100 slices of cheese. She’s skinny as hell too.

I don't want to sound too mean but if my ears were anywhere near that gigantic, I'd probably not call attention to them by blinging them out like that.
1676377039620.png

I am morbidly fascinated to see a human eat half their body weight in one sitting though.

I don't want to sound too mean but if my ears were anywhere near that gigantic, I'd probably not call attention to them by blinging them out like that.
View attachment 5351708

I am morbidly fascinated to see a human eat half their body weight in one sitting though.
Yeah, she’s got lot of bling in them things.

View attachment 5351708

good luck getting through the airport..............

View attachment 5351708

MRI techs could have a lot of fun with this one.

Back
Top Bottom