Military veteran wanted

Old Ranger

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hard working Veteran that is looking for a career in Architectural Metals fabrication and installation.
Duties would include welding using various processes. (Especially tig welding). Grinding and finishing of stainless steel, aluminum, brass and mild steel. Installation of produced products.
Must have reliable transportation. Be willing to travel for periods up to 2 weeks at a time. 40-60 hours/week. Heavy lifting is required. Must possess the ability to follow Instructions and be trainable.
Must pass a drug screening prior to starting work. Absolutely NO criminal record! Must pass security screenings for tsa and access to military installations.
Pay based on skill level and experience.
I have positions to fill for veterans with good work ethics. And cannot waste time on charity cases.
If interested text me at 7703131269 and we'll set up an interview.

Also you should contact the GA Departments of Veterans Affairs to see if you can get the job authorized for the VA OJT Program.
I have several positions in the manufacturing company I work for that qualify.
The company completes an application and describes the job duties, and the State comes up with a training plan.
They send the paperwork for the company and veteran to complete.
The vet sends in a monthly report of training hours that the employer confirms.

Best part, no cost to the company or vet, just minimum record keeping.

Lasts up to 24 months IIRC and the vet uses their educational benefits of around $1,000 a month.

Excellent for anyone seeking a trades career/vocation and not planning to go back to school.

RLTW

Back
Top Bottom