More News from the Good Life City: Stolen AK.

i prefer to keep guns on me to protect myself an those around me, and avoid keeping a gun in the car because if someone steals my car (highly unlikely parting out lincoln town cars is harder then honda civics) it would suck to have a gun go with it

it sounds like the thief knew that it was in there, when he aimed to steal the car

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Sounds like he know who the thief is, then it shouldn't be difficult to catch him.

I'm more worried about people I know stealing my guns than random house break in.

But people who know I have guns also know I'm willing to use it and that they're nice and locked up. So if they have a few hours when I'm not at my house, and kill my dogs, they might have a chance. But they'll be on the security camera system.

This story is nothing but bad for gun owners. Why is there any need to mention that a "military" version can fire 600 rounds per minute unless that is the gun in question. Then, there is the link at the end of the story to learn more about the AK-47. Plenty of anti-gun bias to be read there.

Back
Top Bottom