"Name Your Own Price" Firearm Transfers

Heroes Tactical

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
12   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thank you to everyone that provided input on our Firearms Transfer policy. We took everyone's ideas into consideration and finally have decided on how we will move forward with assisting all of our friends with receiving their firearms.

We think of it as a "Name Your Own Price" program. For all ODT members, we will charge a flat service fee of $10 and anything over that amount will be donated to Building Homes for Heroes. This organization builds homes for our service members that have returned home from protecting us with life sustaining injuries. Be sure to check them out if you have a chance.

The donation is totally voluntary. Give as little or as much as you want. The $10 service fee simply helps us to cover some of our administrative costs.

On another note, we have just launched the new version to our website. Check us out at www.heroestactical.com. We have many great features such as a Price Match option, a discount for ODT members which offsets the cost of sales tax for our local customers (type ODT in the coupon box at checkout), and over 20k products that are now much easier to locate than ever before.

As always, thank you for your support and if their is anything that we can help you with please let us know.

Aaron
HEROES Tactical

Excellent idea Aaron. I know covering costs is paramount. I mean you're in business to make a go of it and helping people aquire their purchases easier is a huge step towards people being able to more fully enjoy the shooting sports. One of the biggest road blocks for a lot of people is even having to deal with doing an FFL transfer let alone being raked over the coals behind it too. I've actually heard gunshop owners say "Oh it's easy money". The point is more people could enjoy the sport if it wasn't such a pain in the backside to actully get some of the firearms they would like to get. You're a class act Aaron.

Back
Top Bottom