• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nasal Napalm

Mitch357

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
34   0
Reaction score
I'm usually disappointed with store bought horseradish. Just doesn't have the kick homemade horseradish has. If you like horseradish you gotta try this stuff. It's 30 times stronger than the pure root. This stuff has me sweating when i eat it. Have any of y'all tried this stuff?

napalm.jpg

I used to grind my own horseradish. Had my neighbor come over once when I was grinding a batch. She laughed when I told her how strong it was. She took a wiff and then I called 911. Didn't know she had asthma and no inhaler.

That will teach her. Lol

I'm usually disappointed with store bought horseradish. Just doesn't have the kick homemade horseradish has. If you like horseradish you gotta try this stuff. It's 30 times stronger than the pure root. This stuff has me sweating when i eat it. Have any of y'all tried this stuff?

View attachment 852238

This stuff makes Wasabi taste like candy................good stuff.

Where can you get that at?
My brother picked me up a bottle from a pepper store while he was heading back from Florida. I know you can order it online from peperpalace.com their located in Tennessee. They mail it in a cooler, it has to stay refrigerated.

Back
Top Bottom