• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need someone to replace tub bearings on Maytag washing machine

Very easy job - no matter what the problems on a washer. They are all modular and come apart easily. Parts are available online, but I would find the parts you need first and then shop the local parts dealers. They are high price to begin with, but they usually will reduce their price rather than lose a sale to an online source.

Go here: Appliance Parts Pros.com Discount Appliance Parts – Since 1999 and find the parts you need... then start shopping and watching YouTube videos.

Here's another tidbit of information for you: Chances are your Maytag washer was made in either Marion, OH or Clyde, OH Whirlpool plants (depending on the models). Since WHP bought Maytag many moons ago, they moved all the Maytag production out of Tennessee and into existing Whirlpool facilities INSIDE the USA. Imagine that... something is actually MADE IN USA!

Tub bearings? I hope it's not the same machine as the Whirlpool Cabrio toploader I recently ditched. Bearings went out 3 times before I threw in the towel. Always had good service out of Whirlpool and they were easy to repair. After my last experience and with the way I was treated by Whirlpool corporate, I'll never own another Whirlpool as long as I live!

BTW araomd araomd , I use repairclinic.com for my parts. Good prices, DIY videos, and you have 1 year to return parts for a full refund.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

I looked up the videos on how to do it. It doesn't look that tought, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. No one interested in some extra $$?

I looked up the videos on how to do it. It doesn't look that tought, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. No one interested in some extra $$?
Do like I did when my dryer coils went out... I made it a 1 month project. That way I knew what I was going to be working on when I got home from work every night.

Back
Top Bottom