Need to find 1-1/2"-2" steel picatinny rail to solder onto shotgun barrel.

h34choctaw

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
118   0
Reaction score
I am building a pistol-grip shotgun and I bought a Maverick 88 in 20 gauge that I cut down to 18-1/8" and I have about 2-1/2" (or so) of barrel in front of the mag tube that I would like to silver solder a piece of picatinny rail to the barrel so that I can mount a light in line with the mag tube which would keep the whole shotgun with a slim profile. Any body know where I can get a 2-1/2" piece. If I have to bond an aluminum or plastic rail has anybody have any success with doing that??

3m makes a product we use for aluminum race heads its tuff as nails.Well look at shop when I go by this evening and it's not some **** from Walmart it's around $200 per container.If you don't need much could give you some.And yes it well bond pretty much whatever you want to apply on.

3m makes a product we use for aluminum race heads its tuff as nails.Well look at shop when I go by this evening and it's not some **** from Walmart it's around $200 per container.If you don't need much could give you some.And yes it well bond pretty much whatever you want to apply on.

So happy to see you back around here bro. :thumb:

Is it Devcon????

Back
Top Bottom