• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Needed. Tree service.

Bullfrog looks like this post is a month old but figured I reply anyway. I clear land on the interstate system and we also do residential tree work in between.
You can look me up at Georgia Technical Tree Removal Inc. on Facebook or pm me on ODT..... I live and park the equipment in Acworth......
Of course we have high insurance and workers comp etc....

Contact Treeclimber25, his dad's company. Family owed and very professional.
They surgically removed a fairly large tree that was leaning over my neighbor's fence
and were able to cut and rope the entire tree back into my yard. Only saw dust landing
in my neighbors yard.
Oh, and they service Cobb county.

Contact Treeclimber25, his dad's company. Family owed and very professional.
They surgically removed a fairly large tree that was leaning over my neighbor's fence
and were able to cut and rope the entire tree back into my yard. Only saw dust landing
in my neighbors yard.
Oh, and they service Cobb county.

These guys took 2 30 foot Leyland cypresses from right against my house about a month ago....they do EXCELLENT work and their rates are very reasonable and competitive they are fast and really good on cleaning up after.
They also worked on 2 of my neighbors yards removing prob 20-25 trees.
These guys WORK, they don't sit around smoking and drinking cokes....never saw all of them stop work at the same time until the jobs were finished.

Thanks for all the replies. We went with one of the company's that quoted us a good price. They did great work really fast. Evolution tree service was the out fit.

Back
Top Bottom