• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Addition to the collection!

Aikibiker65

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
I had a great time at the Bladeshow today with my son! Stopped by to meet Dan, aka Fatzombie, and check out his table. He has some fantastic knives, and the only reason I didn't pick one up today is because he's local and I can reach him here in the near future. (yes, I will have one of your knives soon!)

I picked up a knife from a guy named Eric Kramer from California. I walk around several times and kept coming back to his table. Great guy, still serving in the military full time and making knives in his spare time.

060213_18214301.jpg060213_18221502.jpg060213_18230403.jpg

8.5" overall length
3.75" blade
Can't remeber the material but it is stamped S35VN

My son and I had a blast talking to folks and looking at all of the blades available. I just wish my wallet was a little fatter this trip. I'm already planning next years visit, but I'll be talking to you before than Dan!

Last edited:
I had a great time at the Bladeshow today with my son! Stopped by to meet Dan, aka Fatzombie, and check out his table. He has some fantastic knives, and the only reason I didn't pick one up today is because he's local and I can reach him here in the near future. (yes, I will have one of your knives soon!)

I picked up a knife from a guy named Eric Kramer from California. I walk around several times and kept coming back to his table. Great guy, still serving in the military full time and making knives in his spare time.

View attachment 197310View attachment 197311View attachment 197312

8.5" overall length
3.75" blade
Can't remeber the material but it is stamped S35VN

My son and I had a blast talking to folks and looking at all of the blades available. I just wish my wallet was a little fatter this trip. I'm already planning next years visit, but I'll be talking to you before than Dan!

Eric Kramers stuff was Really cool. He is one of a few that I looked at while I had a chance. Probably because I could see his table from where I was and It called to me. That one you got is Badass! I hardly had much left by the time you got there anyway. The larger stuff went faster than the neckers for some reason. Had a great show and was left with 4 knives out of about 15. But I'll sell out next year because I watched what everyone picked up and what was gone early. It was really cool seeing you come by and putting a face to a name. Several fellow members were there and did the same. I'm counting the days already.

Eric Kramers stuff was Really cool. He is one of a few that I looked at while I had a chance. Probably because I could see his table from where I was and It called to me. That one you got is Badass! I hardly had much left by the time you got there anyway. The larger stuff went faster than the neckers for some reason. Had a great show and was left with 4 knives out of about 15. But I'll sell out next year because I watched what everyone picked up and what was gone early. It was really cool seeing you come by and putting a face to a name. Several fellow members were there and did the same. I'm counting the days already.

I've already started my "knife jar" where I'm putting any and all spare cash for the 12 months! I am really interested in your "fighter" and I hope to have the funds to place my order with you by the end of the summer.

Back
Top Bottom