• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New sig p938's for $529.99

Not bad. I remember those 938's were selling for around $900 when they came out it seems like. I also don't see many used ones for sale, so people must love them.

I just checked out the website. Ive been looking at getting that gun, but didnt want to spend $700 plus tax right now. I have never ordered a gun online before, have any of yall ever ordered anything from that company?

I just checked out the website. Ive been looking at getting that gun, but didnt want to spend $700 plus tax right now. I have never ordered a gun online before, have any of yall ever ordered anything from that company?

You need to have it sent to a local FFL (all local gunshops are I believe). They usually provide a list of shops they have the FFL license of near you, or you can have your favorite shop fax PSA their info. Most shops charge a fee for the transfer. My local shop does it for free, which is why I always end up ordering guns out of state. lol. No tax, free shipping, and free transfer = best deal.

I ordered 500 rounds of 5.56 from them last week and still haven't received a shipping confirmation. But their website does say they are behind a week or so on orders.

Palmetto is a good company, like the poster above said, you have to send it your local gun shop. We I bought something from them, it took them about a week to ship it. They will send you an email. Figure out what FFL you want them to ship to, and make sure that you put their name and address in the ship to spot on the order form.

By the way, GA residents have to pay tax on internet shipments now. So take into account, tax, shipping and transfer.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/259244/40/Georgias-internet-shoppers-now-have-to-pay-sales-tax

Back
Top Bottom