• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**Newbie!!I will pay your 1st SUPPORT DONATION TO ODT**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really been thinking about supporting the site anyway. You guys all(for the most part) are awesome. I had a lot of great members write and wish me well when I had my arm and face rearranged back at the beginning of Feb. I honestly spend most of my internet time on here everyday! LONG LIVE THE OUTDOOR TRADER!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i have really been thinking about supporting the site anyway. You guys all(for the most part) are awesome. I had a lot of great members write and wish me well when i had my arm and face rearranged back at the beginning of feb. I honestly spend most of my internet time on here everyday! Long live the outdoor trader!!!!!!!!

and boom goes the dynomite!!!

21 was the random number. We didnt reach that number. So if its alright with jpmowerman2010 , I will take you up on your offer.
I tell you what make me a supporter and I will sponsor 2 more next month , maybe we can keep this thing going and keep it a good clean site , What do you think?
I was going to send in my payment next week but I think this would be better
unless you decline I will keep this going another week and choose another random #.. Let me know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom