No...

If Marvel ever decides to do a movie about She Hulk, that chick needs to star in it.

They would save a ton of money on special effects. Just spray paint her green and roll the cameras!
Angelina Jolie should play her "normal" body...
38BC7BE500000578-3805238-image-a-1_1474708148806.jpg
mqdefault.jpg

I guess she got tired of being called butt ****in ugly. Now she's all swole, and just a bigger version of butt ****in ugly! But make no mistake, she's STILL butt ****in UGLY.
^^^^^THIS x1000000000000^^^^^ Lol!

I bet you won't say that to her face!
:pound:
You must not know @geezer very well. Lol!

I just want a hug her and tell her how much I care for her....and ...for her not to pay all you mean men's negative comments any attention...that yall are bullies and are just acting out cause yall are jealous... ROFL
Dude, you & I need to sit down and have a serious conversation about WOMEN. That AIN'T a woman, that is a freakin' MUTANT from the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown disaster! I'll find some old Playboy magazines and show ya what some really gorgeous women should look like! You know I love ya like a brother and I just wanna help ya man. Lol!

You probably met some women built like her back in your pro wrestling days didn't you?

You should've challenged a couple of them to a 2-on-1 steel cage match!

:evil:
Lmao!

Uh yeah. Doing her from behind would be like putting Randy Savage in a full nelson... :shocked:
Lol! I'm dyin' laughing over here man! Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom