• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Noveske Carbine Match CMP

leechnilk1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Tonight there is a special Cyber Monday registration price for the Noveske Carbine Series match in Talladega. Normally the match is $150 but tonight it's $125. This one is Feb 23/24. Originally it was set for May, but I guess it's been moved up.

I did the first one in North Carolina in October and it was an amazing shoot. Max Leograndis from TPC smoked it with a first place win. Dude was amazing to watch. The Marine Corp shooting team was there and they were pretty awesome!

It's a two day shoot, 5 stages per day. All designed by Rob Romero/ Strategic Match Design, which are always the best stages! The last one was amazing and had 215 total shooters I think.

Search Noveske on PractiScore if interested . I highly recommend.

Does anyone know what the longest shots were in last years match, I'm trying to get an idea of which rifle I would run.

The last one had longest shots at 125 yards. Not many of those, maybe 8 or 10.

This one is at CMP in Talladega. The easiest way to do the shoot would be on the "pistol" competition bays. There are 10 bays side by side on one dirt road. Seeing that the Noveske shoot has 10 stages, it would clearly be easiest to set it all up there. The normal carbine/2 gun competitions at CMP also take place on these bays. All 10 of them are identical 50 yards deep 30 yards wide.

It's always possible that they may use other parts of CMP. Some of which goes out to 600 yards. I wouldn't expect that from this match though.

Back
Top Bottom