ODT Member?

They said it was unclear if he hit him or not.

True that...........The LEO report said he was wearing a ballistics vest with weights behind it (improvised plate maybe?).......may have hit or may have not him.......I can't say I would do much better with someone shooting at me and I had no cover.

I really wonder what the hell is wrong with people these days? Are they putting something in the food and water that is just making folks crazy? Why would anyone ever pull a gun and start shooting people over an argument? About an ID? To buy alcohol? Really? I am really concerned for the future.

Always remember the first and most important rule in a gun fight, have a frigging gun.

^This! I still get pissed off about that Charlie Hebdo "simulation" done by that gun tabloid website TTAG that showed everyone would've still died even if they had a gun. It was complete tripe.

^This! I still get pissed off about that Charlie Hebdo "simulation" done by that gun tabloid website TTAG that showed everyone would've still died even if they had a gun. It was complete tripe.
Didn't you know cretin, it's more dignified to die unarmed and helpless rather than putting up a resistance.

I grew up staright across the street from this store and knew them. Mun which was working the counter and was killed always open carried. As the video showed though he had no chance to react at all.

Back
Top Bottom