• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT motorcyclists look here!

Hey y'all. Yeah I never let good taste get in the way of a good time! hahaha I grew this mustache about 6 years ago as a joke. And it's still funny to me. I dated a girl who liked it so much she cried when I shaved it off once.

Anyway: We have a back ground in roadracing. I've worked for Kevin Schwantz, Blake Young, Opie Caylor and many others. All over the US, Isle of Man TT (I leave for that again in a few months) and even the Macau GP in China. So we have a long history with sportbikes (crotch rockets to some of y'all :) ) That translates over to metric cruisers like the Vstars / Roadstars, M-109s, Shadows, Vulcans, etc but we don't really deal anything with Harleys or Buells. Triumphs and Ducs we can do things like oil changes and tires but we shy away from heavy maintenance. They're just too many things you need to be specialized with on those.

To answer some of the other questions: Skip has moved on to greener pastures for him. He's teaching with a trackday org last I heard.
We have some awesome trackdays and all y'all should come ride! Especially those of y'all that have never been to a track day! There's some great videos on our webpage.

We have a blast here. I am living my dream and am surrounded by awesome fun people. Thank y'all again for the interest / welcomes.

Huey and MM are good folks. anything metric I would have no hesitation taking them stuff to work on (can't say that about many dealerships around ATL). if you need heavy maintenance on italian machinery, Ducshop is just up the street, Mark's good to go as well.

The wee strom is basically an SV motor, and MM has been around those for a long, long time... plus I'm sure he can get you any gear you need.

Good to see MM as a sponsor of the site. Drove by the shop sunday but of course it's your day off. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Huey maybe you should post a photo of you and the 500 to make up for that other photos posted earlier... lol.

Back
Top Bottom