ODT site showed my posting as SOLD??????

scissorman

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
ODT site showed my posting as SOLD. I didn't do it. The item was still available. I went on and relisted it with notes that it was not sold.

I posted the original listing...then had to go back on to get the pics to take...I did nothing else.

Has anyone else had this happen? I wonder what caused it. I guess you really have to keep an eye on your listings.

Listing is under: Georgia; Handguns; Walther PPQ 9mm.

ODT site showed my posting as SOLD. I didn't do it. The item was still available. I went on and relisted it with notes that it was not sold.

I posted the original listing...then had to go back on to get the pics to take...I did nothing else.

Has anyone else had this happen? I wonder what caused it. I guess you really have to keep an eye on your listings.

Listing is under: Georgia; Handguns; Walther PPQ 9mm.

Anytime a listing is closed it is marked as sold, and most of the time that is done accidentally by the thread starter. (There are lots of ways to close a thread)

If you accidentally close it all you have to do is reopen it.

Hey, it got noticed. lol. Maybe I should've put a bunch of "?"s in the thread I started in Private Help two weeks ago that was never addressed. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom