• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Do you have to be some kind of official dealer to buy at market price ? when ever I see silver its always 10, 15 dollars above market price .
Nobody buys at market price unless there is a substantial shift in price. You'll pay a premium, sometimes more than others, and more on some items than others. Go on jmbullion or sdbullion and poke around.

Do you have to be some kind of official dealer to buy at market price ? when ever I see silver its always 10, 15 dollars above market price .
This is not that much above spot but its better than the price you quoted. It's always going to be above spot for a coin when buying. Selling it you will get spot usually.

This is not that much above spot but its better than the price you quoted. It's always going to be above spot for a coin when buying. Selling it you will get spot usually.

Yes , I have seen these, I am new to this and just noticed that no common man buys at market price. And when he sells its always at spot price ! I guess the idea is to buy and hold and hope the market goes up until you can make a profit.

Is there any way for a private individual to buy silver at market price ?

I haven’t bought in a while but I used to find good deals on eBay in their deals section. The big companies like Apmex and others sell through eBay and it used to be cheaper than buying from the same company on their own site.

Back
Top Bottom