Palmetto State Armory order issues

5   0
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there with a premium PSA buffer tube (the one with the dry-lube interior lining) that wouldn't mind taking a picture of the inside of the buffer tube and putting it up here? I had an order recently where one tube was the standard and one was the premium, but I'm 99% sure I got 2 standard tubes. They told me that the premium one should have a grayish lining from the dry-lube, but neither one do. They haven't responded in almost a week, when I sent them a link to pictures of my 2 tubes side by side to show there was no gray lining. I'm getting fed up with waiting and will do a credit card dispute if I don't hear from them, but would love to have definitive proof that they messed up order twice (there were some missing parts too, but that was fixed.) Thanks to anyone who can come through with a picture of the inside of a premium PSA buffer tube!

Wallace has one, and if I remember correctly said there was no real noticeable difference cosmetically but was when on the lower. Have you assembled it and function tested?

Not yet, I just picked up my ODT lowers and my upper yesterday. I should be putting it together next week, so I should be able to see if there is any difference when shooting. My tubes are identical to each other, no difference at all between them. Both have a black finish on the interior. From an earlier email with them, "the premium one has a silvery film on the inside, which is the dry lube coating. The standard one has a regular black finish on the inside."

Hopefully I hear back from them soon. It's been about a week and they've been provided with images of my tube interiors. Getting really upset at their wait times.

I know the folks in Columbia well and can assure you they are SWAMPED. Not sure your experiences with any of the other manufacturers lately, but across the board they all are slow to respond to anything. Not sure your time frame to get your lowers, but you are welcome to PM me and if not before the weekend you can mock them up on one of my lowers to check.

Sorry, I'm just an impatient person at times. I imagine they are busy, again I'm just impatient sometimes. I just got my lowers, planning to build them next week. I want to see what the premium tubes are supposed to look like. Perhaps I got 2 standard ones, perhaps I got 2 premium, I just don't know what I really should be seeing and what to make sure I got what I ordered.

I do appreciate the offer. I unfortunately work weekends and Cartersville is a bit of a drive for me. I will just wait them out and see what they say.

Sorry, I'm just an impatient person at times. I imagine they are busy, again I'm just impatient sometimes. I just got my lowers, planning to build them next week. I want to see what the premium tubes are supposed to look like. Perhaps I got 2 standard ones, perhaps I got 2 premium, I just don't know what I really should be seeing and what to make sure I got what I ordered.

I do appreciate the offer. I unfortunately work weekends and Cartersville is a bit of a drive for me. I will just wait them out and see what they say.

I don't think you're impatient, If a incorrect product is shipped a whole week to respond ton only 1 of your numerous issues is BS. If PSA would actually utilize their dealers instead of trying to shoulder the entire process it wouldn't happen like this, you could have easily gone back to the store picked up a new product while the store waited instead of you.

It's ridiculous to wait this long for a response that might not even fix the issue. I just want to ensure I have what I paid for and get a replacement if not. Not hard to do. They don't sell much to dealers, claiming they "are doing well enough directly" but they can't seem to ensure that orders are filled correctly. This is my second issue with this one order, an order that was placed 27 days ago. Hire some QA and support staff, or work with dealers. Otherwise you piss off customers.

Back
Top Bottom