• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Parkerizing & Cerakote SPECIAL

Lock N' Load

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
special_offer.jpg
EXPIRING SOON - 04-01-2014

Parkerizing
*Slide rehab - $20.00 -
--------------------------------

Cerakote
*Slide (1 color) $30.00
*AR - (1 color) $170.00
*Lower, Upper, barrel, one hand rail, and standard butt-stock

(Dis-assembly & Re-assembly fees may apply)

Lock N Load Sticker.jpg
Lock N' Load

250 Dawsonville Hwy Suite B

Gainesville, GA 30501
770-304-6993

I've got an old Marlin with some rust/light letting on the surfaces....if I take it down...what's it run to parkerize? Cerokote? Is the prices better if I do prep work? Do you need to see it first?
its a model 30s in 30-30 cal.(..it would be body,bbl and tube plus bbl bands...and lever I guess)
I would like to get an idea to see if it's something I want to do to this rifle...doesn't have to be exact quote, I know there are factors involved.

Last edited:
I've got an old Marlin with some rust/light letting on the surfaces....if I take it down...what's it run to parkerize? Cerokote? Is the prices better if I do prep work? Do you need to see it first?
its a model 30s in 30-30 cal.(..it would be body,bbl and tube plus bbl bands...and lever I guess)
I would like to get an idea to see if it's something I want to do to this rifle...doesn't have to be exact quote, I know there are factors involved.

Yeah man, we're doing a lot of ol levers these days. Your gonna be in the ballpark of $150-$200 if you disassemble. Cerakote and Parkerizing are the same price. Let me know we'd love to do it.

Back
Top Bottom