• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paypal

They were real, I called paypal,, someone actually transfered $1000 out of our bank account to paypal. I got notified before someone got the money but still had problems with paypal. I couldnt get them to stop trying to process the transfer.In turn it bounced our bank account, which I then had to close. They did say the transfer was originally started in England, but whoever did it probably got my password from another website. That in turn is why I asked if anyone here had ever had something like this happen. Its fixed now with my bank but I guess I am just curious as to how it happened and where. Thank yall for the insight

Correct, NEVER use the Link in the Email. Even if it looks legit. Also if it was Legit, it will always include Your Name In it's beginning, Not Your Email name or Email address. But reguardless, NEVER use the Link in the Email. It's always easier to call and Verify. I've been with Paypal since they began and have never had trouble. But I know of people that have. Hope it all works out if it is a Real Hack.

Back
Top Bottom