• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Picked up a 1971 Marlin 336C in 35 Rem

hops2899

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
117   0
Reaction score
Did I need it? No. Will I need it? Prolly not. But I just had to have it since it was such a quick handling little thing. Not one blemish on the the barrel or action and only slight dings in the wood. The only thing I don't like is the scope, so it goes. I just don't like the looks of or see the point in putting a scope on a brush gun. I would, however, like to put better sights on it while keeping the same arrangement. Does anyone have suggestions as to brands they have had experience with? Marbles, Lyman, Williams?

Did I need it? No. Will I need it? Prolly not. But I just had to have it since it was such a quick handling little thing. Not one blemish on the the barrel or action and only slight dings in the wood. The only thing I don't like is the scope, so it goes. I just don't like the looks of or see the point in putting a scope on a brush gun. I would, however, like to put better sights on it while keeping the same arrangement. Does anyone have suggestions as to brands they have had experience with? Marbles, Lyman, Williams?

I have a few boxs of ammo if your interested.

I've had one of these for over 20 years...and can't find a reason to sell it or trade it. It's about the best all-purpose brush gun there is IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom