Picked up Another Garand. Lost my mind.

I am going to throw it out there....12:00 Noon at Big Woods 1 Week from today? Anyone in? To be clear August 17 @ 12:00 noon....just tell everyone you have a meeting in Woodstock to discuss metallurgy? or something...

LA for business for me that day....:blue:

If you ever come South to Macon let me know and I'll arrange a "Garand Day". We've held D-Day matches and Garand matches in the past.

Anyone up this way (Blue Ridge area) wanting to shoot their Garands outdoors, I have a 100 yard rifle range with one shooting table. Plus 100 foot pistol range/pulley system on my side deck. The only way to shoot more than 100 yards here is to shoot straight up. Sorry, I live in the mountains (not on top of one). I don't normally throw out open invites because I don't want some b**** ass ghetto punk on my deck flinging rounds out of a sideways glock. The Garand crowd seems to be a little more mature :) PM if interested. And yes, I own a Garand...broke my thumb cleaning it and everything! BYOA I'm not supplying ammo. I don't work, so pretty much any time it isn't raining or snowing is fine.

Anyone up this way (Blue Ridge area) wanting to shoot their Garands outdoors, I have a 100 yard rifle range with one shooting table. Plus 100 foot pistol range/pulley system on my side deck. The only way to shoot more than 100 yards here is to shoot straight up. Sorry, I live in the mountains (not on top of one). I don't normally throw out open invites because I don't want some b**** ass ghetto punk on my deck flinging rounds out of a sideways glock. The Garand crowd seems to be a little more mature :) PM if interested. And yes, I own a Garand...broke my thumb cleaning it and everything! BYOA I'm not supplying ammo. I don't work, so pretty much any time it isn't raining or snowing is fine.

s2.quickmeme.com_img_97_976e35d349eb4db2a8bb1e9ab421a44e8b8e723519855550606ba1a2d09815cb.jpg

WHAT AN OFFER FOR YOU MOUNTAIN BOYS! RdKill RdKill That is very nice of you to offer this.

Awesome OP! Congrats!

I love the M1. I shot a deer with one of mine last year at around 80 yards. The peep sight is pretty tough in low light though

Taking the 42 SA out this afternoon for a test drive. I finally used the TE MW Gauge a bit more accurately. MW was 1 + TE was 1. Basically a new barrel.

I popped in my garand gear gas plug and will be firing off some M2 Ball and some 165grain GA Arms Ballistic tip 30.06 ammo i picked up. The GA Arms I will be shooting singles...just to be on the safe side.

Back
Top Bottom