Please help ID this old shotgun

MNRSports

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I am somewhat familiar with all the general brands and style of old single barrels. But this "piece" is one that has always stumped me. The features that intrigue me are the ring breach release and the shape of the hammer. Never seen another one. It's a heirloom so I don't care about the value I just would like to know something more about it. Thanks! IMG_20170623_230426.jpg IMG_20170623_230540.jpg IMG_20170623_230549.jpg

May have been under Iver Johnson Arms and Bicycle Works. I have one of these in my collection. Several years ago I saw one at a gun show and bought another and gave it to a friend that was envious of mine. Including the picture that you have provided, that makes three that I have seen.

May have been under Iver Johnson Arms and Bicycle Works. I have one of these in my collection. Several years ago I saw one at a gun show and bought another and gave it to a friend that was envious of mine. Including the picture that you have provided, that makes three that I have seen.
Neat. This is the only one that I have ever seen. Wish I had the stock. I have lots of old, mass produced single barrels. This is the only unique one in my opinion. Love that hammer.

Back
Top Bottom