• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pm's not showing

77REBELBOWTIE

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
I've noticed that if a pm is sent from my phone it will only show on my phone and if a pm is sent from a pc it will only show on a pc. Do I have something set wrong or is this normal?:noidea:

When you say "it will only show" are you saying when you go to look at the sent message or the person you sent it to can only view it that way

Have also noticed a few times lately while i'm on it doesn't show me i have a new pm message but if i open a second window and go look at my emails it shows it there. sometimes i just log off and log back on and my notification pops up new message, yes i have all my notifications on

Have also noticed a few times lately while i'm on it doesn't show me i have a new pm message but if i open a second window and go look at my emails it shows it there. sometimes i just log off and log back on and my notification pops up new message, yes i have all my notifications on

check cache settings....if you hit the refresh button on your browser does the notification show up?
I just got a new tablet and it keeps pulling up cahched pages instead of refreshing each time I go to the url (diff sub forums) and i'm having to use the refresh button to get the current view

check cache settings....if you hit the refresh button on your browser does the notification show up?
I just got a new tablet and it keeps pulling up cahched pages instead of refreshing each time I go to the url (diff sub forums) and i'm having to use the refresh button to get the current view

im using a home pc not a phone. but even if i use f5 it doesn't show up , also sometimes when i'm posting in a thread just the lenght of time it takes to post in a thread i get logged out

Back
Top Bottom